Sunday 17 November 2013

GBS Badges

I spent Saturday at the Classic Motor Show & while I was there picked up some pre-ordered badges from the GBS stand. Its a while since I went to the show - and I don't recall it being so massive before - it seems to take over the entire NEC now - not kits but classic cars/bikes/auto-jumble etc. I don't think I saw Lotus or any Sevens other than GBS.

GBS had the white demonstrator and red Mazda based demonstrator on show. GBS Facebook Show page has a picture of the stand, there were a few tens of thousands more people about when I dropped in mid morning:

I'm still not convinced on a nose badge & anyway the bonnet is already sporting Union Flags & don't want to get too busy.

Opted for the steering wheel centre and boot badges:


Custom 'Zero' model badge to come for that space under the GBS roundel later...

No comments :

Post a Comment