Tuesday 30 October 2012

Nearside front suspension & brake calliper

I need to get the car back on its wheels so I can shift everything over to the other side of the garage and fit the offside panels;

The front suspension goes back on & torqued up for (hopefully) the final time, I've installed most of the IVA covers, around the panel openings & especially those on the track rods so I don't have to dismantle everything again. The brake line is twisted to ensure it doesn't touch anything as the steering moves from lock to lock:

Calliper installed, bleed nipple uppermost, bolted with lock washers and threadlock & connected up to the copper brake lines inside the car:


Nearside is all set! Shes back on her wheels & looking much more like a car now:
(I still have to sort out the tracking - that can wait until much later)