Saturday 19 January 2013

IACV Circuit final

Now its all working I wrapped up the circuit with fabric loom wrap to tidy it all up:

I'm taking 12v from the switched power line on the aux dash, I'm also borrowing one of the aux dash plug positions for the map switch cable, back to the ECU, then the 12v & IACV line follow the engine loom forward into the engine bay:

My plug on the IACV was pre-wired and I couldn't see how to dismantle, so went for a connection from my loom to the plug along with the flyback diode:

..of course - s*ds law - once I'd tidied everything up the IACV wasn't working - doh! & its too cold in the garage to mess about with the laptop & circuit testing - that will have to wait until tomorrow.

Update - Later I took the 12v feed direct from the Alternator 12v line (not the alternator output, the loom input) meaning the IACV is no longer running on the Aux panel fuse.