Friday 29 September 2017

Millstat am See

The road west now, first leg is to get me closer to Italy and Stelvio Pass.

Takes a while to get out of Vienna, but then back into the usual rhythm of petrol stops every 150 miles or so, and pickup some packed lunch from a supermarket on the way.

I stop at Millstat am See, a small town on the edge of the lake, seems like they have some sort of major water-sports and diving going on some time of year. The light was just fading as I arrived and by the time I'd put the tonneau back on the car it started to rain.

I'm staying art Pension Pleikner which is right on the edge of the lake. Really friendly owner who once more very patient with my lack of language skills.

The view from breakfast is perfect - starting to get back to mountains now


No comments :

Post a Comment