Sunday 14 April 2013

Re-assembly

I'm back in countdown to IVA mode;

Today

Painted the inside of the wheel arches with under-seal to give a little more protection than just GRP - it also looks more solid;

Removed the spare carrier assembly and re-inserted grommets;

Wheels back on with locking wheel nuts;

Re-installed the nose.

Next up

A RHOCar member is going to help out with a sound meter next weekend & hopefully another has some evidence that 2.0 Zetec's with the GBS plenum generate max power around 6,200 rpm - both of which should help me get through the sound issue.

Emissions is still a question - I'm more confident now about changing the mixture on the fly - but if I can sort something out it would be great to check the absolute emissions level before the retest.

I need to make time to contact a local garage for the emissions and brakes check...

No comments :

Post a Comment